Airborne mold spores can cause a variety of health problems ranging from skin irritation, respiratory ailments, asthma triggers, rashes and more. With so many strands of mold present in everyday situations, the risk of exposure can be quite high. Sluggishness, drowsiness, irritation and headaches are often the early signs of mold exposure.
Mold growth is mot commonly found in damp environments such as basements, kitchens, bathrooms and attics. Once large enough, the spores become airborne and begin to circulate throughout a building. Although many molds are harmless, others are toxic which is why is it important to know what you are dealing with.